There are a number of ways that you can get involved with Care for Cambodia.
- You can contribute financially to our work.
UK Donors: Tax efficient donations can be made via BT MyDonate on this link. Care for Cambodia will receive a c. 20% uplift on your donation, at not extra cost to you, through the UK Government’s Gift Aid Scheme.
Non UK Donors: Donations can be received made via Simply Giving on this link.
If you would like to make a larger donation contact our administrator by e-mail
- Sponsor a village. You can sponsor a CFC village for as little as $33 per month. This covers the cost of teacher and teaching resources. Alternatively for $85 per month you can provide full sponsorship for the village. This includes school materials (uniform, schoolbag, books, pens etc.) for, on average, 40 children.
Please see the sponsorship brochure here for more information.
Every sponsor will receive a village information sheet like this unique to their sponsored village.
If village sponsorship interests you then please contact our administrator by e-mail
- Donate your time / expertise. Care for Cambodia is often in need of volunteers to help with various aspects of its work. Teaching, administration, media, marketing, medical, practical building skills can always be used. Contact us and we can discuss how you could help!
- Fundraise with your friends, we have online fundraising sites which you can set up to raise funds for Care for Cambodia.
- UK Shoppers. Join Give as you live and support Care for Cambodia. This will raise free funds for us when you shop online